GODS RAGE LIMITED EDITION JEANS
These limited collaboration jeans with our friends at Gods Rage are truly different and the perfect addition to your outfit after battle or training. No matter how glorious your battle torn armor or jeans are, you won't miss them when you trade them in for these limited edition Jeans.
They are a symbol for your own heroic values: Stay strong and never give up! These pants are a statement for strength, passion and tireless effort.
- The well-known Gods Rage Logo, embossed on the button in matt black
- Large symbol stick "Aegishjalmr" on the back pocket:
The word Aegishjalmr consists of two different words in the old Norse language: aegis means "shield" and hjalmr means "helmet".
Aegishjalmur, the helmet of awe, is one of the most powerful symbols of Nordic mythology. It contains eight spiky tridents that defend the center against the surrounding enemy forces, symbolizing protection and dominance over enemies.
- Second stick on the front left pocket: symbol of the Raabe Odin.
This symbol once adorned the battle banners of the Vikings and was a symbolism that was intended to spread fear and terror.
Belt loops leather patch with quote Hávamál:
"Hvars þú böl kannt,
kveð þú þér bölvi at
ok gef-at þínum fjándum frið."
Translation: "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies (St.127)"
WHY THIS WILL BE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS
- A truely sporty fit & perfect shape thanks to our Athletic Fit technology
- Performance Stretch for ultimate freedom of movement
- Flexible hip band that follows every movement
- Tough & Comfy: Durable performance stretch denim
- 5-pocket design with smart details reflecting our athletic DNA
- YKK® Zipper
- 64% Cotton | 17% Polyester| 16% Modal | 3% Elastane| Patch made of genuine leather
STONE GREY "GODS RAGE": Special Edition with lots of details for the true warrior:
- Noble matt black button with Gods Rage logo
- Stick Odins Raven underneath the left front pocket
- High quality "Aegishjalmr" embroidery on the back pocket
- Aegishjalmr symbol on the rivets right front pocket
- Belt loops leather patch with Hávamál quote